WHere to Start

Im Charlie and I'm doing A Blog about My Neurodivergent Experience as part of my journey. It already been several years of knowing, along with many diagnoses since the age of 4 years old, and last 10 years of Autistic diagnoses. But still have a lot to learn and discovering about my self and how to get through life, and figure why things are so frustrating and what to do about it. Or can I do anything about it. I don't know if this will help me, or help anyone else. Or maybe it won't. But hope it does. 

To tell you about me, Charlie:

  • I like art, clay, sculpty, draw, paint, stop motion, videos. 
  • Capoeira and Kung fu (Bagua and Pi Gua Quan), was Jiu Jitsu & kick boxing, Karate.
  • I like animals, for work, I dog sit. 
  • For fun, I create and edit videos. Some work on social media, IG, Facebook, Tiktok.

I do get wordy and have hard time getting to the point. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transition